Around Rock Hill Things To Do Places To Go People To See Movies log into calendar / register
Search by keyword or venue View Listings For A Day
    space Add Event

Comedy Events
 
Sort by: Event Venue Date
    
Comedy: Improv, Stand Up Comedy
Funny Bus Comedy City Tour
Join in to laugh and learn about Charlotte. This 90 minute tour departs from the Levine Museum and takes you through some of Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods. Your tour guide will put a comedic spin on the sights and sounds of the Queen City ...
First Ward Park
Charlotte, NC

Sat 10/20/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Sat 10/20/18 at 4pm till 5:30pm, 6pm till 7:30pm
Sat 10/20/18 at 12pm till 1:30pm, 2pm till 3:30pm
Fri 10/26/18 at 4pm till 5:30pm, 6:30pm till 8pm
Sat 10/27/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Comedy: Improv
Improv Comedy Show
Charlotte Comedy Theater performs award winning, audience interactive, improv comedy shows. The ensemble comes directly from our legendary training center and different ensemble members perform each night. Every show is as unique as the audience who attend...
Charlotte Comedy Theater at Wet Willies
Charlotte, NC

Sat 10/20/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Sat 10/20/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Fri 10/26/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Fri 10/26/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Sat 10/27/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Comedy: Improv
OTC improv presents RECESS
OTC improv presents its in-house improv team! Recess Saturday, October 20th, from 8:00pm - 9:45pm Stats from the last RECESS Improv show 91% of the guests laughed hysterically throughout the show; we felt the other 9% laughed on the inside whic...
Fort Mill Community Playhouse
Fort Mill, SC

Sat 10/20/18 at 8pm-9:45pm
Comedy: Stand Up Comedy
The Comic Strip Vol. 5
The Queen City Urban Art Showcase Presents "The Comic Strip Vol. 5" a 10 comedian tournament featuring apollo style judging. Located in Charlotte's newest entertainment venue. Dress for success! Doors open at 7:30pm and show starts at 8pm! This is a seated...
Victory Lane Karting
Charlotte, NC

Sat 10/20/18 at 7:30pm-10pm
Comedy: Stand Up Comedy, Improv
Funny Bus Comedy City Tour
Discover the Queen City the funniest way around. From the same folks who have brought you Tour De Food for the last 4 years. The Funny Bus is a Comedy City Bus Tour through Charlotte NC. Board this hysterical and historical bus for a 90 minute tour through...
First Ward Park
Charlotte, NC

Thu 10/25/18 at 6pm-7:30pm
Thu 11/1/18 at 6pm-7:30pm
Thu 11/8/18 at 6pm-7:30pm
Thu 11/15/18 at 6pm-7:30pm
Thu 11/22/18 at 6pm-7:30pm
Comedy: Improv
Improv Charlotte
DSU hosts local touring comedy troupe Improv Charlotte to perform a set of hilarious, spontaneous improv comedy. This event will take place at The Edge in the DiGiorgio Campus Center at Winthrop University.
Winthrop University – DiGiorgio Campus Center
Rock Hill, SC

Fri 11/2/18 at 8pm-9:30pm
Comedy: Stand Up Comedy
Ron White
Comedian Ron “Tater Salad” White is a classic storyteller; relaying tales from his real life ranging from growing up in a small town in Texas, to sharing stories of his daily life, to becoming one of the most successful comedians in America. Ron rose to fa...
Ovens Auditorium
Charlotte, NC

Sat 11/3/18 at 8pm-10pm
Comedy: Comedy, Politics
The Capitol Steps
The Capitol Steps, the group that puts the “mock” in Democracy, will present a show based on songs from their all-new musical satire show, “Make America Grin Again.” A show that will spoof Donald Drumpf and Don Jr., Vladimir Putin, Jeff Sessions, Mike Penc...
McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square
Charlotte, NC

Sat 11/10/18 at 8pm
Comedy: Musical Comedy
The Capitol Steps
This beloved, musical comedy troupe, which began more than 30 years ago, includes some former congressional staffers and monitors political news, events and personalities to come up with humorous takes on serious issues. Since they began, the Capitol Steps...
McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square
Charlotte, NC

Sat 11/10/18 at 8pm-10pm
Comedy: Improv
Improv Comedy Classes for Adults
Learn improv comedy from 20 year Chicago improv Veteran, Keli Semelsberger in a laid back, inspired and fun atmosphere. Learn to live in the moment, reduce self judgement while leaning the skills of comedy pros.
Charlotte Comedy Theater at Wet Willies
Charlotte, NC

Thu 12/6/18 at 6:30pm-6:30pm
Thu 12/13/18 at 6:30pm-6:30pm
Thu 12/20/18 at 6:30pm-6:30pm
Thu 12/27/18 at 6:30pm-6:30pm
Thu 1/3/19 at 6:30pm-6:30pm
    

Where To Do It!
Filter by City or Town: